KaiZult develops and implements innovative asset management strategies that optimize asset performance and useful life by balancing capital investment with maintenance and operational needs to improve durability, serviceability and safety, while reducing performance risk.
- KaiZult supports the planning, development and optimization of our clients’ assets by providing asset management services from feasibility studies, concept selection and pre-FEED, modifications and ultimately late life planning, decommissioning, and repurposing or disposition.
- KaiZult offers BSI PAS 55, ISO 55000:2014, ISO 55001, ISO 55002, and ISO 15686-Part 5, awareness, establishment, and management services including Gap analysis.
- KaiZult utilizes cutting-edge building information modeling (BIM) systems to produce robust budgets and funding models based on projected needs.
KaiZult can provide Asset Management services in multiple market sectors.
- Strategic Planning
- Pre-operations planning
- Maintenance Planning
- Feasibility & Concept Studies
- Pre-FEED Studies
- Decommissioning Strategies
- Capital improvement
- Asset investment planning
- Outage management
Complete Overhaul of large Split Case Pumps KaiZult ME, for Torishima Date 2017 Services Project Management Project Controls Stakeholder Management Scope 8 large Split Case Pumps Complete Overhaul New SS Impellers Testing & Commissioning Location Doha, Qatar Budgets US$250KRead More
Service Business for Pumps, Motors & Valves KaiZult ME, for Torishima Date 2017 Services Business Development Partnering Strategy Company Formation Scope Develop Service Business Preventive Maintenance Overhauls & Spare Parts Pumps, Motors, & Valves Location Nationwide, Qatar Budgets US$5MRead More